CLOROX CANVAS 19 – A platform for all young dreamers, the artists, the little Picassos, to come and let out their imaginations through various colours
What started two years back with a small number of just 600 participants, soon grew out to be a contest, which is not just a contest, but an experience for the kids to mingle with other fellow artists and have their time expressing the inner artist. The total participation in 2018, crossed 2600 registrations and was a massive success in terms of the turnouts and the experience.
The whole activity will be divided into the following phases:
Phase 1 – Marketing and registrations – This where we put out the word and the parents/kids register to participate in the competition. The competition is divided into
four groups based upon the age group they fall under.
Phase 2 – The first activity day, where all the registered participants come over to the pre-designated venue and spend their time showcasing their inner artist.
Phase 3 – The prize distribution day. Here each category would have ten runner ups and three winners.
ENTRY RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Group A – 4 to 6 years (PRE-DRAWN DRAWING SHEETS WILL BE PROVIDED)
- Group B- 7 to 9 years (THEME- UAE SPACE)
- Group C- 10 to 13 year (THEME- MOTHER EARTH)
- Group D- 14 to 16 years (THEME- YEAR OF TOLERANCE)
1. Entry is free for participating in the competition
2. The competition will start at 10:00 AM and will close by 4:00 PM. Participants must choose their time slot during they registrations
- Slot 1:- 10:00 to 11:00
- Slot 2:- 11:00 to 12:00
- Slot 3:- 12:00 to 13:00
- Slot 4:- 13:00 to 14:00
- Slot 5 :- 14:00 to 16:00
3. First, Second and Third prizes will be awarded for each group and 10 runners-up from each group.
4. All participants are advised to reach the venue at least 30mins before the starting time of the competition and as per the time slot they choose.
5. All the participants should enter the venue as per the time slot provided to them during the registration
6. The time duration for the competition is 45 minutes
7. Group A- shall be provided only with a pre-drawn art/design to colour. The drawing sheet should be collected from the person in charge at the same venue
8. Groups B, C & D will be provided with the officially supplied drawing sheet. However, all participants are encouraged to get their canvas for better result of the painting
9. Participants will have to bring their colours, supporting board and other required material with them
10. Participants can use the colours of their choice.
11. An independent panel of judges will decide winning entries. The decision of the board of judges will be final and will not be open for the challenge in any manner or whatsoever
12. All the participants will be handed over a participation certificate after the competition
13. Winners and prize distribution details will be sent via email only to the winners after a week of the competition day.
14. The judgment will be based on theme and Creativity
15. After the online registration process kindly make sure to carry a print of the registration form
- Date: 22nd November 2019
- Venue: Gems Heritage Indian School – Dubai
- Open to all nationalities
*After making a booking check out your email with registration details
Event Contact Information
Visited 648 times, 2 Visits today